SKI RACING AUSTRALIA
Ski Racing Australia (SRA) is the peak body for Water Ski Racing in Australia with its main focus on memberships, governance of the sport, insurance, competition rules, government grants, risk management and safety and the general overall promotion of Ski Racing.
Under SRA are all the state division and clubs around Australia that run national and club events from August through to June each year.
SRA welcomes new members to the “ultimate lifestyle sport” and all information is available on this website through your states own site available through the link section.
Download the 2018 – 2021 SRA Strategic Plan Here
BOARD MEMBERS OF SKI RACING AUSTRALIA
- Russell Lewis (Wild Card) – Chairman
- Andrew Donehue (SA Delegate) – Vice Chairman/Chief Scrutineer
- Don Gulley (SRQ Delegate)
- Deb Grehan (ACT Delegate) – Financial Director
- Greg Houston (NSW Delegate)
- Brad Groves (SRV Delegate)
- Tim Pickford (SRV Delegate)
- Shelley Gray (NSW Delegate)
- Neil Donald (Wild Card)
- Cameron McConville CEO, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org