SRA is the peak body of Water Ski Racing in Australia and the main functions include the governing of national memberships, insurance, competition rules, Government grants, risk management, safety, and promotion of the sport.
Under SRA comes the State Divisions that conduct the events in accordance with SRA.
SRA welcomes all new and interested people into the sport. If you are interested in finding out more about Ski Racing in your State, please click your states website in the Links section.
Thank you for viewing the SRA web site and we look forward to seeing on the circuit soon.
Board Members of Ski Racing Australia
- Russell Lewis (Wild Card) – Chairman
- Andrew Weekes (QLD Delegate) – Vice Chairman
- Deb Grehan (ACT Delegate) – Financial Director
- Greg Houston (NSW Delegate)
- Brad Groves (SRV Delegate)
- Tim Pickford (SRV Delegate)
- Andrew Donehue (SA Delegate) – Chief Scrutineer
- Shelley Gray (NSW Delegate)
- Neil Donald (Wild Card)
- Wesley Loyd CEO
The SRA Constitution can be viewed here: Ski-Racing-Australia-Constitution-14.11.13
Ski Racing Australia Strategic Review.
In consultation with SBP the SRA Board conducted a members survey and strategic review.
Members Survey Results are available here: 2015 SRA Member Survey Results Website
The Strategic Workshop presentation is available here: 2015 SRA Strategic Planning Workshop Website
Contact us with any questions.